|Online registration is now closed. You can still register in one of two ways|
1. Friday, August 30 at the Plaza Hotel from 4pm-7:30pm for $27.
2. Race Day at Carson Park beginning at 7:30am for $35.
The Leader-Telegram Buckshot Run is a two mile or five mile run or walk in and around beautiful Carson Park in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Celebrating its 31st year, the Buckshot is family friendly and the biggest run/walk in the area, with an average attendance of 1,500 participants.
Race Day Information
Saturday, August 31
Carson Park, Eau Claire, WI
- 5 Mile – 9am
- 2 Mile – 10:30am
- Kids’ race: 11:30am
- Awards: Noon
Signed Liability Waiver required for all participants
- $18 Early Bird Online Registration (now-August 9)
- $25 Online (August 10-August 28)
- $27 Plaza Hotel - (August 30)
- $35 Day of Race (August 31)
- FREE Children under age 5 if pushed in stroller or carried (no t-shirt)
Friday, August 30, 2013 – 4 p.m.-7:30 p.m. at The Plaza Hotel in Eau Claire
Register, get your packet, bib, shirt, and buy souvenirs
Party in the Park
9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Live music by The Michael Rambo Project sponsored by Briggs Tent and Party Rental
Burgers, brats, soda, beer and wine available for purchase
Sponsored by Mega, Hardees, Pepsi and General Beer Northwest
Tuesday ‘Lil Buckshot
For those who can’t attend Saturday
Tuesday, August 27, Carson Park
Registration: 5 p.m.
Race: 6 p.m.
Awards: 7 p.m.
Entertainment by DJ D-Train and concessions available
Divisions (male and female)
|2 Mile||5 Mile||Tuesday 2 Mile|
The top two finishers in each division on Tuesday will receive awards.
The top three finishers in each division on Saturday will receive awards. The Top Overall Male and Female will also receive additional awards.
*All awards must be picked up after the race or at the Special Olympics office before October 1, 2013
Extra Mile Club
Raise money in addition to your entry fee and get exclusive prizes
- $100 above entry fee: embroidered messenger bag
- $200 above entry fee: embroidered sports duffel
- $350 above entry fee: embroidered duffel with wheels and pull handle
- Extra Mile Club members are automatically entered to win a $100 Scheels Gift card
* ONLY applies to extra money raised, DOES NOT include your entry fee.
Published in Leader-Telegram Wednesday, August 28 and Sunday, September 1
Published at www.pickleevents.com
Medics on site and along the course
Sponsored by Sacred Heart Hospital
Race rolls courtesy of Great Harvest Bread
Bananas courtesy of Mega Foods
Water courtesy of Culligan
2012 Photos - To view photos, click the link and then use the select an event link on the right hand side of the page.